Silver Wedding Package
Gold Wedding Package
Every couple is completely unique – it follows that each and every wedding is equally so. I have constructed a very simply formula to the creating two very distinctive wedding packages one silver and one gold. Each captured with exquisite care and attention, shot with optimal quality and most importantly style. Having been signed to an agency due to my aesthetics in tone and coloration I bring these qualities to your day to create stories both timeless and genuine.Very subtle manipulation in post production as i’m a purist in photography and I aim to capture the moments of your day. Please scroll down to see the approach towards both packages.
– You will have my full care and attention to every aspect of your wedding photography in the lead-up to your wedding, on the day and afterwards.
– It will be me photographing your wedding. I don’t employ associates or stand-ins.
– Each one individually edited and processed for quality and consistency.As an art director I have years experience pulling the best images to the forefront and transforming them to works of art.
– Travel and accommodation expenses are included within mainland England and Wales.
Silver Packages include a full day up until the cake cutting and speech. The 300 High Resolution works are presented within a bespoke box from the best makers in London. The printed artwork is displayed within archival sleeves printed 12x16 and limited edition c-type and fibre based prints. I pick the most beautiful timeless story that shows the opulence of the special day.
The Gold package lasts right to the end, I will set up my industrial photographic background support stand and backdrop which will be negotiated with you at the start of the wedding where would be best to set up. This lasts right until the end of the wedding with high-end continuous mosaic studio lighting. Having specialised in studio fashion and portraiture for many years this will sign your wedding off with class. You’ll be presented with the classy book/portfolio presented in a 400 printed archival sleeved edition. A 12x16 album embossed uniquely at the Wyvern Binary London, vintage book makers.
Additional to the handprinted art work I will provide an edited online gallery which will be available two weeks after the wedding. You will be able to download additional prints private licence usage for the married couples and friends and family.
• Gold coverage - from 2 to 3 hours prior to the ceremony to the first dance and beyond
• Unlimited pre-wedding consultations to run through your day (these could be face to face meetings, Skype or FaceTime)
• Large, high resolution image files with unrestricted rights to family members. Will the be displayed on an online gallery
• Password protected website / Cloud storage. Online indefinitely, allowing you to download files, share with friends and family, order prints, frames and albums
• All travel expenses within England and Wales (other countries are simply charged at cost)
• All prices are inclusive of a £300 booking fee (required to secure the date)